If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (269) 686-0664

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Grease Fire in Saugatuck, MI

We've all been there...You've started to warm up oil/grease to sauté vegetables or meat and suddenly you get distracted.  The grease begins to overheat, produces smoke and before you know it, it catches fire.  That is exactly what happened to this homeowner in Saugatuck.  Smoke and soot settled on everything in the kitchen, especially these light fixtures.  Our technicians were able to make them look brand new, even better than before the fire!