Recent Before & After Photos

Soot Covered Fireplace in Paw Paw, MI

This homeowner in Paw Paw, MI experienced a back-draft in their fireplace, which left the fireplace, ceiling, walls, contents, and cabinetry covered in soot. O... READ MORE

Sewer Backup in Benton Harbor, MI

This sewage filled crawlspace in Benton Harbor, MI was the result of a sewage pipe held together with duct tape. There was roughly one inch of standing sewage.... READ MORE

Flooded Basement in Lawrence, MI

A snow/ice storm hits. You lose power. You stay somewhere else for the weekend. You come back to 4' of water and floating appliances in your basement. What do ... READ MORE

Flooded Crawlspace in South Haven, MI

Having a basement dry system installed in your crawlspace doesn't help if the leak comes from above! This home in South Haven went to check on their crawlspace... READ MORE

No Detail Too Small

Some items are just irreplaceable, like this vintage radio that a recent homeowner in Bellevue, MI wanted us to clean after he had smoke damage throughout his h... READ MORE

Biohazard Cleaning in Nashville, MI Home

When this Nashville homeowner became sick with COVID and vomited on the carpet, their son did not hesitate to call SERVPRO of Allegan / Barry County. Our Certi... READ MORE

Grease Fire in Saugatuck, MI

We've all been there...You've started to warm up oil/grease to sauté vegetables or meat and suddenly you get distracted. The grease begins to overheat, ... READ MORE

Douglas, MI Apartment Fire Cleanup

When you live in an apartment you are not the only one that can cause a disaster. This apartment in Douglas was affected by soot damage from another tenant smo... READ MORE

Water Stains on Office Carpet in Holland, MI

A commercial building in Holland, MI suffered water damage to their gym and an office from an air conditioner leak. Brown spots or rings can occur in synthetic... READ MORE

House Fire in Covert, MI

This living room filled with blown-in insulation from the ceiling in Covert, MI was the result of the fireplace sparking a fire in the attic area. SERVPRO of V... READ MORE