Recent Why SERVPRO Before & After Photos

No Detail Too Small

Some items are just irreplaceable, like this vintage radio that a recent homeowner in Bellevue, MI wanted us to clean after he had smoke damage throughout his h... READ MORE

Fire and Water Damage, MI

This West Michigan home was suffered from a loss caused by the dryer. After the fire department was able to tame the flames the home owner contacted SERVPRO of ... READ MORE

Smoke Webs, MI

A fire loss occurred in this home spreading smoke webs and soot throughout the structure. A smoke web is the ionisation process of burning synthetic materials l... READ MORE

Dishwasher Leak,MI

An ongoing dishwasher leak caused damage to this home owners wood floor. Luckily they called SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry County. The crew was fast to action. A qui... READ MORE

Mold in Crawlspace, MI

High humidity and poor ventilation caused mold to grow in this new construction crawlspace. The mold was found in numerous locations. The home owner was not hap... READ MORE

Carpet Staining, MI

Stains are a common occurrence in the average home. Spot removal is a vital part of our carpet cleaning. Often a jobs success will be determined on rather or no... READ MORE

Drain Backup, MI

This home owner was shocked to find black water coming from the drains in her basement. The city was doing work on the Sewage systems in the neighborhood causin... READ MORE