If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (269) 686-0664

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Pole Barn Fire, MI

This fire was a result of a electrical malfunction. The room shown was located on the second level of the structure. As you can see the smoke and soot damage wa... READ MORE

Flooded Basement, MI

This flooded basement was the result of a broken pipe. Due to the amount of water a flood cut was necessary. The property owner was pleased by how quickly we we... READ MORE

Drain Backup, MI

This home owner was shocked to find black water coming from the drains in her basement. The city was doing work on the Sewage systems in the neighborhood causin... READ MORE

Water Heater Leak,MI

A water heater leak caused big trouble in this customers home. The water under the flooring caused irreversible damage. Our team was able to remove the warped f... READ MORE

Carpet Staining, MI

Stains are a common occurrence in the average home. Spot removal is a vital part of our carpet cleaning. Often a jobs success will be determined on rather or no... READ MORE

Lightning Strike,MI

This family’s home suffered from a fire caused by lighting strike. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO of Al... READ MORE

Tree Damage,MI

A large old oak fell on this Allegan County body shop. The damage was quite extensive. The roof collapsed spreading insulation throughout the structure. In some... READ MORE

Mold in Crawlspace, MI

High humidity and poor ventilation caused mold to grow in this new construction crawlspace. The mold was found in numerous locations. The home owner was not hap... READ MORE

Pipe break, MI

Michigan is no stranger to temperature changes. From our hot summer to our freezing winters Michigan has it all. Freezing temps can cause wreak havoc. A pipe br... READ MORE

Commercial Drain Backup, MI

This business owner was shocked to find water coming from the drains in there business. Foreign objects had been aloud to enter the floor drains causing a serio... READ MORE

Flooded Dining Area, MI

A local business owner was unhappy to find his dining area flooded. He promptly contacted SERVPRO and we went to work! SERVPRO of Allegan & Barry worked aro... READ MORE

Residential Flood, MI

This basement flood was the result of a broken pipe located in the ceiling. Due to the extreme saturation of the drywall a significant amount of demo was necess... READ MORE

Heater Fire,MI

A fire started in this local school due to the wall heating unit. The fire was quickly put out. Smoke damage occurred throughout the building. The area directly... READ MORE

Dishwasher Leak,MI

An ongoing dishwasher leak caused damage to this home owners wood floor. Luckily they called SERVPRO of Allegan/Barry County. The crew was fast to action. A qui... READ MORE

Commercial Kitchen Mishap, MI

This local business was dismayed to find a kitchen full of water when they came in to open the restaurant. The business owner was quick to call in the experts a... READ MORE

Church Flood, Allegan MI

This winter many West Michigan many homes and businesses suffered from serious pipe breaks. This Allegan area church was one of the many places effect by the be... READ MORE

Attic Fire,MI

This unfortunate scenario occurred do to a fire which spread to this Michigan home. The fire spread across the attic of this home devastating every room. The fi... READ MORE

Polar Votex Mayhem

Winter 2019 was a rough one. Michigan received record lows. This winter storm event will go down as the coldest in parts of the upper Midwest since the 1990s, s... READ MORE

Content Cleaning After a Fire

A large portion of fire loss recovery involves content cleaning. Fire are devestiaing enough and it always good when anything can be recovered or restored. With... READ MORE

Pipe Break Flooding

Subzero temperature came to Michigan this winter. This cold freeze was referred to as the polar vortex. This storm system cause chaos across the region. This fl... READ MORE

Winter Storm Pipe Break

Winter storms and freezing temperatures have serious consequences on many homes and businesses. This Allegan area church was one of the many places effect by th... READ MORE

Storage Room Disaster, MI

This Allegan area church was one of the many places effect by the below freezing temperatures. A pipe breaks in the structure lead to extensive damage in many a... READ MORE

Heavy Rain, MI

This local Michigan business was damaged due to excessive heavy rain. The ceiling was visibly bowing out ,cracking and warming in different places. Due to the a... READ MORE

Water Damage Destroys Drywall, MI

With winter comes many things. Unfortunately water damage can be one of them. Thankfully SERVPRO is here. During winter many West Michigan homes and businesses ... READ MORE

Dental Office Pipe break, MI

Cold weather is a regular guest in Michigan. The visible damage in this dental office was the result of a broken pipe located in the ceiling. The water was able... READ MORE

Electrical Fire, MI

A fire loss occurred in the utility room of this Michigan business. The furnace was running during the loss sucking up the smoke and soot .This allowed soot to ... READ MORE

Sump Pump Failure, MI

A perfect storm occurred in this Michigan home. An exorbitant amount of rain fall followed by power outages and a saturated earth caused this sump pump system t... READ MORE

Heavy Soot, MI

This home suffered from a fire loss that originated in the laundry room. The smoke filled the laundry room, pooling in the hall and spread quickly throughout th... READ MORE

Smoke Webs, MI

A fire loss occurred in this home spreading smoke webs and soot throughout the structure. A smoke web is the ionisation process of burning synthetic materials l... READ MORE

Fire and Water Damage, MI

This West Michigan home was suffered from a loss caused by the dryer. After the fire department was able to tame the flames the home owner contacted SERVPRO of ... READ MORE

Crawl Space Mold in South Haven, MI

Additions to homes are nice but can potentially lead to issues. Moisture under the addition caused some mold in their crawlspace. Knowing that they were not a... READ MORE